Size 7 blade has a 3.2 mm blade cut.
- Size 7
- 1/8” or 3.2 mm
- Skip tooth blades penetrate a curly coat best
- Fast feeding blade best used for shaving extremely matted dogs
- Remember to keep the skin pulled tight and flat while clipping
- Never clip into the fold of the skin.
- Compatible with all A5 detachable clippers
This is the shortest of the skip tooth blades. Used for very matted dogs that other blades can not penetrate. Since the blade features a flat face and wider spacing between the teeth it can penetrate the skin, please pull skin tight to avoid this.
Oster blades are put through a 12 step process to guarantee quality and craftsmanship.
The process starts with a fine grain carbon steel that is heat treated to create a hard surface for greater wear resistance. The patented Cryogen X process takes the blade down to 300 degree for a deep freeze, producing a harder, sharper blade which extends the product life.