Cotex Hydrokill Flea & Tick Rinse Concentrate Aids in the control of Fleas, Adult Brown Tick and Paralysis Tick and controls Lice on Dogs, Cats, Puppies and Kittens. Controls Lice on Caged Birds.
- COTEX Hydrokill is a proven, highly effective, fast acting Flea, Tick and Lice treatment.
- The main active, Pyrethrin, is a Fast Knockdown natural insecticide which acts immediately on Fleas, Ticks and Lice.
- COTEX Hydrokill may be used daily during high Flea infestation periods.
- For continuous Paralysis Tick control the animal should be rinsed as per the label, every 3 days, during tick season.
- In Northern parts of Australia tick season can be all year round and in southern areas, from spring through to autumn.
- Generally the worst time for paralysis tick is in spring and early summer DO NOT RINSE OFF after washing the animal.
- Some Hydrobath operators and Groomers report they add 10-20 mls to the Petway Shampoo mix in the tub prior to washing dogs and cats, as a precaution in the Flea Season even when there is no obvious flea activity on the animal.
- Use as per label.
- May be used in vacuum type systems.