Clipper Blade Sharpening has a state of the art workshop for sharpening all types of scissors/shears from the home user to high end hairdressing scissors.
Scissors are the tools of our trade and I treat them all with respect.
Being a Pet Stylist I know what you expect from your tools.
Preferred Sharpener in Australia for:
- Jodi Murphy Signature range.
- DGS Imports
Workshop facilities include:
- Variable speed reversing flat hone machine with state of the art ambidextrous blade holder.
- Variable speed hybrid “Profile Linisher” (patent applied for).
- “Twice as Sharp” for dressmakers and general scissors
- “Twice as Sharp” OOKAMI Gold Sharpening system.
- Ultrasonic cleaner.
- Corrugating/serration applicator.
- Full complement of Japanese whetstones #1000, #3000, #5000 and #8000.
My training includes but not limited to:
- Bonika University attainment in advanced scissor sharpening. (Trained by Bonnie Megowan – Master Sharpener)
- Hamaguri Factory training in Convex and Bevel edge shear sharpening. (Trained by Dennis Brooks – Master Sharpener)
- Wolf Industries Twice as Sharp School of Sharpening: Industrial shears sharpening, Grooming Shears Sharpening, Beauty Shears Sharpening and Scissors Repair and Restoration. (Trained by Jim O’Donnell – Master Sharpener)
I am a member of the following associations.
- International Scissor Sharpening Association.
- National Beauty Tool Sharpeners Guild.